General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

concern resolution - data base

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default concern resolution - data base

I try to answer as many requests as I am able, as do the other techs that surf this site. Many times the tech has the last tread. Were we right? We like to think we were, but are we? I know many of old posts we may never know. I request members requesting info for tech concerns, when condition is correceted for sure post what was done to fix it. If we were right, close, or out in left field. Information can be used to make data base to help other members and in case of out in left field - look into how the wrong info was given.This doesn't really apply to basic questions of getting codes or what they mean, or how something comes apart. Your particpation will be very helpful over the long term.

Old 11-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: concern resolution - data base

Good post slowroll. Lot's of times the last thing a tech writes is "please come back and post the results", or words to that affect. Some do, most don't for whatever reason. It would be nice as others could then search faq's etc., and it would be helpful to those with the same or similar problem.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Tech Certified Members

it would be nice indeed. However, we can also help doing a email to the writer and
ask that he/she come back and post final solution.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Tech Certified Members

not being a Tech, and fairly new to this great Forum, i'd like my sayin this thread. ....i hope i speak for all that read this post. the Techs on this site give us allsomething that is "priceless"....... THEIR TIME...........secondly, and certainly not least........THEIR KNOWLEDGE........ i ask, who does that in this day and age? their true concern and enthusiasm with our problems, and questions, no matter how trite, is truly respectable.
i have been made to feel very welcome here, and havemade good friends along the way........
a resolve is something everyone is after.......Techs included......... that is what this Forum is all about, a resolve.............
rickyd

Old 11-07-2007, 01:16 PM

I agree with Ricky I am new here also and the advice I have recieved along with the personal time is...., priceless. Thanx all