Cadillac PininFarina Allante A joint venture with Coachbuilder PininFarina to design and build the Cadillac two top convertible roadster of the 1980's.

Tree fell on Allante while driving :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by wcoates
Guys

Just looked at Tony's ad. Gorgeous looking gal in ad that Tony would have us believe hangs out with him. (Congrats on recent marriage).

Damn Tony!!!!!???

Seriously Tony, if you'll sell at $1500 and it can be driven 354 miles, and there are no brake problems,consider it sold. I wish you the best so if you get a great Ebay bid, congrats and I'll feel good for you. Call 330-559-6690 if.............if not good hunting for your new one!
She likes hanging out with the Allante I sent a message Bill that PA would not let you drive on the road. Mind you that hasn't stopped me from taking it out for a few spins. What has is the windshield crack seems to be creeping over. If you can get it there...it's yours. And I'll even take you out to dinner.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Bill

have u considered acquiring a different Allante for each day of the week?

Old 05-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Location: Canfield, Ohio (halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh)

Stealth

Johnny Monzo disease (owning about 6-7) hasn't bitten me but I do desire a good Pearl white. I like the pearl as much as you like black.

Spoke to Tony yesterday, buyers were coming out of the wall pushing money at him.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Wink Show me the money

Originally Posted by wcoates
Stealth

Johnny Monzo disease (owning about 6-7) hasn't bitten me but I do desire a good Pearl white. I like the pearl as much as you like black.

Spoke to Tony yesterday, buyers were coming out of the wall pushing money at him.
Hey Bill. Got your voice mail last night. Yes, they were pushing money at me last night. One guy handed me $300 as soon as he got out of his car before he even touched the Allante. He was the first one for an appointment so I sold to him.

Also spoke to Brian R who is from the Northeast area of Philly. He has a Pearl for sale ($9k)...and was willing to buy mine site unseen. There is also a new one listed on Philly CL (not sure if it is Pearl) for $7,500.

Also, Johnny has a "gold edition" he is putting together. Sounds very customized and pimpified. I'd love to see that!

Prices getting steep here on the east coast. I'll still be looking.

Someone got a good deal in mine.