Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

Do you consider Devilles "old people cars"?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Default RE: Do you consider Devilles "old people cars"?

I don't think Devilles're retired men's car .I don't think those commonplace words either lol

Old 12-01-2007, 12:10 AM

lol nooo i got a deville all my friends are jealous. caddis are the way to go
[align=left] [/align]

Old 12-02-2007, 12:23 PM

I dont think they are grandpa cars at all. I am 30 and love my deville. I have a 1989 325i BMW that hugs the corners like it is on rails. Oh yeah, I put adjustable shocks and lowering springs on it, that could be why. I got the Caddy for more of a "candy ***" ride if you will. The BMW ride is so stiff, you could run over a dime and tell if it was heads or tails, where as the Deville is SOOOOOO much more comfortable. I love em both, but they are for different things. Oh yeah, also I have had mine for a week and have had 3 or 4 people try to buy the Caddy off me.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:37 PM

It is really your own preferance on if it is for old people or not. I have a 1984 Sedan DeVille with 48K original miles and everyone from young to old, black to white stare at my car cause it is so prestine. I have already have 20 people try to buy my caddi from me. 5 of them even offered me $5K and I bought it for $3500 with 39k original miles. I will never let my caddi go cause my grandpa had the same year and told me it would be mine when he passed but my mom did not want to drive or ship it from Iowa to Texas so she sold it and that is why I will never get rid of mine. It is all sentamental value and I will never find one in the same condition with the same low miles. I on the other hand will do a little custom work like 22" rims, some subs in the trunk and only one screen in the dash cause I do not want to cut my headliner.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

hey .. I happen to like the STS looks better, but if someone puts a ribbon on a used DeVille or a DTS
and says Merry Christmas, I'm gonna be behind the wheel in about 2 seconds, smiling and gratefully,
VERY GRATEFUL, starting the engine and smoke them down the street .. i like the smell of burning rubber.

Guys, one shouldnt have to defend a Cadillac in good condition and certainly not a new one.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2893/38B87FD070564B1EA0D307AB2698FD73.jpg[/IMG]

From EDMUNDS.com, 10 being best.

yeahh yeahhh i know, but its hard to find a '00 Deville w/traction control burnign tires.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:37 PM

man im from dc/md/va area and i see nothing but young drivin them, its like the city trend to push a lack, its like guranteed respect from all people young and old, u guranteed to snag a ###### up, im 24 yrs old and den seen alot of ####...that lac is special vehicle..i own a champagain 2000 deville dhs and bout to get it hooked up and then buy 2008 deville dts and black and put black rims on it wit chrome lip.....i hate to keep talkin bout the prestigist cadillac bout this like a perfect board discussion, i was n new york in da lac and 4 people drove it too me n asked did i want so fish scale or go t it, i said what? he said ### i said that ####, he said now im good, jus comes to realize that #### got respect for the car and figures someone rich and got bread to be drivin that "LAC"....YEA it rides like a G...

==============
Moderator edit,
appreciate the good word for the lac, but needed a little clean up.

Old 12-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

A friendly reminder,
this here lac site much likes to keep language on the side of clean as we den seen to
much discord ova nohting.

where is them '00 DeVille DHS pics man ? put them up for us to drool off them ..

ORIGINAL: dhsman

man im from dc/md/va area and i see nothing but young drivin them, its like the city trend to push a lack, its like guranteed respect from all people young and old, u guranteed to snag a ###### up, im 24 yrs old and den seen alot of ####...that lac is special vehicle..i own a champagain 2000 deville dhs and bout to get it hooked up and then buy 2008 deville dts and black and put black rims on it wit chrome lip.....i hate to keep talkin bout the prestigist cadillac bout this like a perfect board discussion, i was n new york in da lac and 4 people drove it too me n asked did i want so fish scale or go t it, i said what? he said ### i said that ####, he said now im good, jus comes to realize that #### got respect for the car and figures someone rich and got bread to be drivin that "LAC"....YEA it rides like a G...

==============
Moderator edit,
appreciate the good word for the lac, but needed a little clean up.

Old 12-09-2007, 01:35 PM

Man when that guy asked you if you had some fish scale he was asking if you had any cocaine to sell and man you talk ghetto big pimpin!!!!!!!!

Old 12-12-2007, 10:53 PM

my bad about the cursin u kno, im a grown man so....but anyways the pic are ***in as soon as my girl gets her digital cam back....i aint got no shoes on it but its champaign.. tan interior u'll see...real talk

*get money,stay tru...11-30-05