The New Yok Times

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default The New Yok Times

A biker isriding by the zoo when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket andtries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage, and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to herterrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has seen the whole scene and, addressing the biker, says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.'

'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.'

'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist from the New Yok Times, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this on the first page. What motorcycle do you ride and what political affiliation doyou have?'

'A Harley Davidson and I am a Republican.'

Thejournalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys The New Yok Times to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads onthe firstpage:

[align=center]REPUBLICAN BIKER GANG MEMBER ASSAULTS
AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALSHIS LUNCH.

[/align]