Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New here, already need advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 03:23 AM
Default New here, already need advice

I am really a Subaru guy, I live in State Colleg, PA. I'm here in hopes of selling my father in laws 1971 Cadi. DeVille.Its a great car, here is the listing, any advice onthe best way to selll this please advise. Thanks, -Walt

For sale is this unbelievable immaculate kept 1971Cadillac Sedan Deville. This is a one family owned 10,700 miles, beautiful car. The dashboard and upholstery are in excellent condition, no fading on either. The arrow-straight body and original Firemist paint are in great condition, no chips or dings. The chrome is also in fantastic shape. The vinyl top has no tears or rips. This Cadillac is in all original shape down to the original T-3 factory headlamp bulbs. The 472 CI 4 bbl V8 runs great, no smoke or odd sounds. The transmission shifts smooth with no issues. It has been inspected regularly and has fluids changed often. It has essentially been in a time capsule for its entire life. This DeVille Is equipped with every factory option, Power seats, bright metal rocker moldings, cruise control, Am/Fm stereo push button radio, soft ray tinted glass- all around, twilight sentinel headlamps, automatic climate control AC, Original floor mats & rear twin type, lamp monitors, power locks, Firemist paint, and full DeVille Vinyl roof. The tires and exhaust have been replaced with original factory equipment. This DeVille has only been used for family events and has never left town. The vehicle is located in Wellsville, NY 14895. The owner of the vehicle is my father in law, he can be reached at 718 378-7850 (John) or you can email me at wembser@yahoo.com with questions. $22500.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New here, already need advice

Kijiji is a good way to go, fast becoming the old car guys go to site.