Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1992 Cadillac sedan deville

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:49 AM
Default 1992 Cadillac sedan deville

Up for sale is our cadillac we bought a few years back.
Drives great, FWD auto, A/C,heater, aftermarket radio/CD player. Power everything. Great car but the wife is looking to get something more fuel efficient.
The OD has around 90K the last time I checked. The transmission is not the original one. I changed it out after having problems not shifting. I installed another used one 110K miles on it and it still didn't shift. Later and about $800 in parts. I found out that their is a fuse box behind the glove box. Sure enough the 15amp fuse was blown along with the A/C one. i changed them out and what do you know......they both work great now.
The abs light has stayed on sense we bought it. and just resent the fuel gauge works when it wants to. I changed out the BCM and still doesn't work. I haven't really messed with it sense then.
Interior is desent. The driver side seat has a rip in it and the center console is falling apart. between the front bumper and the grill the paint is coming off. But other then that. It's a sound great looking car for it's age.
we would like to get $3000 cash OBO. The pics will show it's worth that and more. Located in san antonio texas. You can Pm or post up if intrested.
Thanks for looking,
Mike