Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Home depot alert

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:48 PM
jim
Default Home depot alert

'Heads Up' for those of us men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month Stealth became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.Stealth hadhis wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Home depot alert

ORIGINAL: jim

'Heads Up' for those of us men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month Stealth became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.Stealth hadhis wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.
hey, i just went to the $1 store and bought 50 more wallets, i'm good for the next couple of months.
Tell everyone to stay away, I dont need no damn competition.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:01 PM
jim

I think that Hyperion wants to go with you to help, but I don't think his heart can take it!

Old 11-29-2007, 01:34 AM
Super Moderator

Sure he can.
I think he's got himself a nuke power unit just for such occasions.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jim

I think that Hyperion wants to go with you to help, but I don't think his heart can take it!
He's still tryin to get the top down on the frigging allante before he gets to the parking lot.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:22 PM
jim

I can't figure out why he has so much trouble with the top of the allante. Mine goes up and down real easy and hardly takes any time at all. Must be his age?

Old 11-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

Gary,

putting it down? think again, it is Nov in MA, water, rain, birds, etc.
actually its Nov here also.

Jim,

age? now now .. tsk tsk tsk

his top is much simpler than yours .. remember he gutted it out.
i bet he can even store the clubs under the soft top now.

hey, you think i should buy another batch of wallets?