Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Hello fellow Caddy lovers

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Default Hello fellow Caddy lovers

I am new to the site from the Westcoast California Bay Area. This is my second Cadillac. My first was a 1985 Seville I got from the Father of my Mom's high school friend a couple of years ago in 2004. He was the original owner and only the Cadillac dealer had been under the hood. I was amazed of the condition and the technology for luxury Cadillac had even back then. I ended up selling it. I have now aquired a 1993 Cadillac Seville and I plan on holding on to this one. I picked this up on a trade from a owner with the same philosophy of my previous Cadillac's owner. This car is Cherry inside, out and under the hood and fully loaded.

Any one out there with photos of their 1993 Seville non STS that may have taken some time to customize it with wheels, tint, chrome ext. I want to make mine a little unique and I could use some ideas. Thanks

Send those photos to kalathrower@sbcglobal.net

Old 10-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: Hello fellow Caddy lovers

daddyinacaddy..........congradulations..........on two things...... your new 2nd Cadillac.........and the Forum.....welcome......good people in here, i'm sort of new too.......good time here..........................hows the seville???? sweet? you got pic?..........again welcome
rickyd

Old 10-05-2007, 08:04 AM

Welcome to the Cadillac Forum!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 06:18 PM

Hello!

I'm new here, and I don't have Cadillac... but... yet... I think I'm foreigner and I apologize for all my misteakes in words ang grammar.

I'm here, becouse I'm looking for some new nice pictures of Cadillac V STS. I've seen almost all from google graphics search engine and from yahoo. If you have some please send me on gierol@hotmail.com thanks.

And once more... today I've seen how WCC makes Cadillac DTS... If you have... the same request send it on gierol@hotmail.com

Thanks )