Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Addition to the CadillacForum family

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Default Addition to the CadillacForum family

I've been reading and learning for the last several days, so Ithought I'dstop by and introduce myself. As you can guess by my screen name, I'm Aaron and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I've been a Cadillacadmirer for most of my life. There have been several in my family and I've flirted with buyinga few over the years but none of those deals ever materialized. Until now. I purchased a 1995 Eldorado over the weekend. I absolutely love the car. It has a few things that need to be worked out but that's true with any car, right? I look forward to getting to know you guys/gals.

Thanks,

Aaron

Old 03-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Addition to the CadillacForum family

ORIGINAL: aaroninkansas

I've been reading and learning for the last several days, so Ithought I'dstop by and introduce myself. As you can guess by my screen name, I'm Aaron and I'm from Wichita, Kansas. I've been a Cadillacadmirer for most of my life. There have been several in my family and I've flirted with buyinga few over the years but none of those deals ever materialized. Until now. I purchased a 1995 Eldorado over the weekend. I absolutely love the car. It has a few things that need to be worked out but that's true with any car, right? I look forward to getting to know you guys/gals.

Thanks,

Aaron
Every car that is 7 years old, will need something ...
But well cared for, it will give back more than it takes.

also check this out
The BEST car Cadillac ever made is the ..
https://www.cadillacforum.com/m_9438/tm.htm

MY Cadillac has more miles than yours thread ..
https://www.cadillacforum.com/m_12353/tm.htm

[sm=welcomesign.gif]

Old 03-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Addition to the CadillacForum family

Welcome to the site and good luck with your new eldo. Post some pics so we can check it out.
Also post any questions you may have.