General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

98 Saville lighting questiion

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Default 98 Saville lighting questiion

OK, I just bought this car a few weeks ago, so please bear with me if my question seem kinda dumb. I noticed this evening while driving home from work that ther are no lights inside the car liting the different controls ie: radio, climate control, trans gear selector etc, also the Traction control does work now, it was working fine a few days ago. The question is is there a fuse I need to check for the Traction control system and the interior lighting. I check all the fuses I could find under the hood and the back seat all seemed fine.Do I need to go back and do a recheck.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 98 Saville lighting questiion

ORIGINAL: saleen525

OK, I just bought this car a few weeks ago, so please bear with me if my question seem kinda dumb. I noticed this evening while driving home from work that ther are no lights inside the car liting the different controls ie: radio, climate control, trans gear selector etc, also the Traction control does work now, it was working fine a few days ago. The question is is there a fuse I need to check for the Traction control system and the interior lighting. I check all the fuses I could find under the hood and the back seat all seemed fine.Do I need to go back and do a recheck.

Was the traction control not working at one point in time? This might be a dumb answer, however check owners manual to see how to adjust dash lights.