Cadillac PininFarina Allante A joint venture with Coachbuilder PininFarina to design and build the Cadillac two top convertible roadster of the 1980's.

spare parts to keep in trunk

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
jim
Default RE: spare parts to keep in trunk

ORIGINAL: 76eldoragtop

I know that this is an allante thread, but it's so off subject I didn't think you guys and lady would mind.

In the trunk of a 76 eldo I can fit the whole tool box and a complete set of parts for the entire car. Of course I don't, but it will hold several thousand dollars worth of fireworks from S Carolina and a great ride home. In addition I could put several bodies in there, if anyone ever has the need. From what I have read here it appears that this may be necessary for someone from another site?
Well If Kurtz cuts off his nads, your trunk space may not be needed

Old 11-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

for what i hear, one can put two chairs in the trunk, sit down and watch the movie at the local drive-in.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Katzmans Caddy

I would be happy to be an unbiased moderator on this thread but first I have to figure out just what the H is going on! Gonads, Crabs, M&M's, Pinot Blanco, 892 bulb....... YIKES

I went to the dark side too, just tosee what that is all about and it didn't seem too friendly over there.

Gonads, Crabs, M&M's, Pinot Blanco, 892 bulb ? those are nothing compared to the now.

You should see it now, or what is left of it. You took a look when it was doing good.
Now everyone is either a moderator or running for the DAOTM - DumbAssOfTheMonth Award.
And just think, a young' one there is like 69+ .. we aint talking teenagers.

Old 11-08-2007, 11:43 AM

Oh heck Zal, you have to admit it is much more interesting now, especially since you're back "posting!"

Old 11-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

zinizn,

my guess, a short visit to tame a few wild animals.

But, yes of course, food fights are always interesting, almost as much as a cat fight.

Reminds me of H.S. days, where the memorable moments were not the good grades, or the teachers, or the learning .. but the cat fights in the lunch room patio, hair and clothes being ripped off and tossed, the student population standing around in a very tight circle, the teachers trying to get through to break it up but not always getting there on time. The circle can be an awesome barrier. zinzin, those were the days.