Cadillac PininFarina Allante A joint venture with Coachbuilder PininFarina to design and build the Cadillac two top convertible roadster of the 1980's.

spare parts to keep in trunk

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: spare parts to keep in trunk

Gary,

I think we were suppose to jump on the crabs and blanket bone that stealth tossed us....

See - I knew it was best to let you get the wine - I chose mine on how pretty is the label... Not always the best choice...

And practicing resuscitation - what fun!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: foxpaws

Gary,

I think we were suppose to jump on the crabs and blanket bone that stealth tossed us....

See - I knew it was best to let you get the wine - I chose mine on how pretty is the label... Not always the best choice...

hey Fox, with all due respect, word has it that now it is Mr Stealth with large gonads ...

YEP .. what fun that is gonna be .. I will let you hold the pads on him and i get to hit the switch .. .

====================

hey Katz,

do we need an unbias moderator in this here thread?
poor Jim is probably shaking his head on this spare parts to keep in trunk thread.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
jim

Seems like MR. STEALTH keeps his large gonads in the trunk?He probably cut them off with that machete that he carries in there.He must consider them as spare parts!!! There can't be much room for anything else in his trunk!! Probably keeps them next to the m&m's, and gatorade. So when he visits "the dark side"(that other site) he can have them readily available!!! Yes, he has to hook them back onin order togo over to "the dark side".Then, and only then, is he MR. STEALTH. Otherwise he wont have the ***** to go back over there!!
===============
Seems like GARY is in for the shock of his life.

===============

Haven't seen Bill here in a while, is he only over to "the dark side"??

Old 10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

I would be happy to be an unbiased moderator on this thread but first I have to figure out just what the H is going on! Gonads, Crabs, M&M's, Pinot Blanco, 892 bulb....... YIKES

I went to the dark side too, just tosee what that is all about and it didn't seem too friendly over there.

Old 10-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: foxpaws

Gary,

Well, if you drink enough of it, the pretty label wine will do as well. And practicing resuscitation - what fun!!
I'm starting to feel ill as we speak.

Old 10-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Katzmans Caddy

I would be happy to be an unbiased moderator on this thread but first I have to figure out just what the H is going on! Gonads, Crabs, M&M's, Pinot Blanco, 892 bulb....... YIKES

I went to the dark side too, just tosee what that is all about and it didn't seem too friendly over there.
The dark side used to be my favorite site until is was taken over by doom and gloom. I do go there from time to time and try to fire it up, but to no avail, with the new guy in charge it will never be the same. We had the best times over there for years, but nothing lasts forever? So Stealth and I are over here. The tech forums have really taken off, (thanks to guys like you and slowroll and some of the others that haven't been around lately) and one day I hope to see this off-topic site as over there used to be. We shall see. As far as gonads and crabs, see stealth, or you can bring your digital camera and watch the FOX resuscitate me.

Old 10-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jim

Seems like MR. STEALTH keeps his large gonads in the trunk?He probably cut them off with that machete that he carries in there.He must consider them as spare parts!!! There can't be much room for anything else in his trunk!! Probably keeps them next to the m&m's, and gatorade. So when he visits "the dark side"(that other site) he can have them readily available!!! Yes, he has to hook them back onin order togo over to "the dark side".Then, and only then, is he MR. STEALTH. Otherwise he wont have the ***** to go back over there!!
===============

===============

JIMBO
It appears that your stuff in the trunk thread has been hijacked. But it's been fun, hasn't it?However there was useful info at the beginning of it. As for Wcoates (bill) don't know if he is on the dark site either.Wild Bill will be back, after all he has to rub it in that the buckeyes are #1.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Katzmans Caddy

Katz,

We may need your help to save our souls.
We are so deep into this spares in the trunk ... that i dont know what we are talking about.

WAIT .. you missed the BLANKET?
That is a key item ...

Old 10-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Katz,

I think this is all Allante related .. it is all from the Allante crowd, by Allante owners, for Allante owners...
I dont think anyone else will have a clue what this is about ..
BUT
do moderate if you see a need to move the thread, slap one or two of us, etc ....

We are wayyyyyyyy too deep to see clearly on this subject ...

[:@] [sm=badbadbad.gif] [sm=guilty.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=hia.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=imsorry.gif][sm=oopssign.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=violent053.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]

ORIGINAL: jim

Seems like MR. STEALTH keeps his large gonads in the trunk? He probably cut them off with that machete that he carries in there.He must consider them as spare parts!!! There can't be much room for anything else in his trunk!! Probably keeps them next to the m&m's, and gatorade. So when he visits "the dark side"(that other site) he can have them readily available!!! Yes, he has to hook them back onin order togo over to "the dark side".Then, and only then, is he MR. STEALTH. Otherwise he wont have the ***** to go back over there!!
===============

===============

Jim,

When my lady says "gonads, cut them off", I cut them off .. theirs, not mine.
I got pleny of gonads to go around on every topic !!!

you do remember Kurtz, dont you?

The war rages on .. over yonder.
BTW, who started it and how?

By Kurtz

Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:37 AM

I know that this is an allante thread, but it's so off subject I didn't think you guys and lady would mind.

In the trunk of a 76 eldo I can fit the whole tool box and a complete set of parts for the entire car. Of course I don't, but it will hold several thousand dollars worth of fireworks from S Carolina and a great ride home. In addition I could put several bodies in there, if anyone ever has the need. From what I have read here it appears that this may be necessary for someone from another site?

Quick Reply: spare parts to keep in trunk