Cadillac PininFarina Allante A joint venture with Coachbuilder PininFarina to design and build the Cadillac two top convertible roadster of the 1980's.

Overflow Tank Level Indicator

Old 09-15-2008, 09:14 PM
DAR
Default Overflow Tank Level Indicator

It's me again. I think I'm going to have a lot of questions. Probably a few I should have asked before I bought the car, but I wanted something to tinker with so here you go. I noticied that the overflow tank for the radiator fluid is missing the sightglass/level indicator. The one on the windshield wiper fluid tank is in tact. Is that a replaceable part or do you have to find a new/old tank? Thanks in advance for your continued support...

Old 09-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Overflow Tank Level Indicator

ORIGINAL: DAR

Its me again. I think Im going to have a lot of questions. Probably a few I should have asked before I bought the car, but I wanted something to tinker with so here you go. I noticied that the overflow tank for the radiator fluid is missing the sightglass/level indicator. The one on the windshield wiper fluid tank is in tact. Is that a replaceable part or do you have to find a new/old tank? Thanks in advance for your continued support...

the sightglass pops right out for cleaning or in the case of your car, for misplacing it.

should be able to find a replacement.