Cadillac Escalade The full sized sport utility vehicle that has combined the versatility of an SUV with the luxury associated with the Cadillac name

Navigation system

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Default Navigation system

I recently purchased a 2011 Escalade. I'm having a few problems and have taken it in to the dealer a couple of times and they can't figure it out. I put an address in the navigation system and it routes it and then every exit I come to, it tells me to take the exit. I am not supposed to take the exit. It doesn't matter what address I put in, it routes it and then tells me to take the first exit, etc. The other problem I have is it won't tell my the average mpg I am getting. It doesn't matter what kind of driving I do, in town, out of town, fast, slow, it says the same thing and doesn't change. I had a problem with my IPOD. It worked originally when connecting it to the radio and then it stopped. All of this at the same time. I also lost the air conditioning on the passenger side. I'm wondering if it could have something to do with the computer? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Old 11-19-2014, 12:02 AM

So, the mp3 player started working on it's own and now it's back to not working again. Now my cruise control won't hold when I'm going down a hill. Any thoughts on all this? Maybe it's something electrical?

Old 11-19-2014, 12:05 AM

The dealer I'm taking it to is not the one I purchased from, Is it possible they aren't trying to find out what the problem because I didn't purchase from them? I purchased it out of state.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:02 PM
Default No one has had these problems?

Still having same problems. GPS won't give correct directions. Could it need a software update? MP3 player won't work. gas economy indicator won't work, and the cruise control doesn't work on hills.