Cadillac Escalade The full sized sport utility vehicle that has combined the versatility of an SUV with the luxury associated with the Cadillac name

Great deals on new Escalade's in the NE.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Default Great deals on new Escalade's in the NE.

With all the snow the dealerships were on the local news saying how bad sales were, so I went to my dealer and was shocked to see how good the deals were. Got 13k off sticker with all the deals and 39k trade price on my 07' so I just got a 2010 black ice standard Escalade. Pics when the snow stops

Old 02-24-2010, 09:59 PM

WOW!!!!!!! Congrats Carl, I am envious......... To bad you have alittle more winter up there and have to drive in all the white stuff.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by jnrsesv
WOW!!!!!!! Congrats Carl, I am envious......... To bad you have alittle more winter up there and have to drive in all the white stuff.
Thanks, not sure about the black, have not had black cars since the late 70's when I had a 76' and 77' black and gold trans ams. Yea we are suppose to get 12" to 18" today and tomorrow, and my home in upstate NY is suppose to see 2-4 feet. Got to love it.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:24 AM

I have never owned a black car before this. The paint is 5 years old on ours and I am pleasantly suprised that there are some swirl marks but not that many and that it does look good in the sun.

I checked out your website (nice site BTW), does Zaino make any products for a black car specifically?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by jnrsesv
I have never owned a black car before this. The paint is 5 years old on ours and I am pleasantly suprised that there are some swirl marks but not that many and that it does look good in the sun.

I checked out your website (nice site BTW), does Zaino make any products for a black car specifically?
Rick, for black to keep the swirls under control our Z-5 is good for that. I will be using Z-AIO for the base coat and then Z-5 to keep the swirls under control. With all dark colors everything that touches your paint has to be the softest possible like 100% sheepskin or 100% cotton wash mitts, and your towels either 100% cotton or good microfiber will keep the swirls down. We also has a wipe on and walk away product which is good once you have your finish looking that way to want it to (Z-CS) , the nice thing with no buffing it's less chance to add swirls to you paint.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:36 AM

Hi, I am looking to trade up my 07 too to a 10. Your deal sounds great!!! Wish I could find the same thing here in VA. Are you happy with the 2010? Did you get an ESV?? Edi in VA

Old 03-15-2010, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Edi Rains
Hi, I am looking to trade up my 07 too to a 10. Your deal sounds great!!! Wish I could find the same thing here in VA. Are you happy with the 2010? Did you get an ESV?? Edi in VA
Hi Edi, got the standard model, had 8 Suburban's that were full size and really can get away with the shorter standard model. Just keep looking around, you will find a great deal. The 10' is the best so far, of course they did get rid of the rain sense wipers, but with all the other good things you can live without them.