Cadillac Eldorado This classic Caddy still stands today for complete luxury.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME...ASAP!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Default CAN ANYONE HELP ME...ASAP!!!!!

when i closed the door to my 97 eldorado, my alarm started going off. (i never use the alarm) anyways, i open the car with my keys and the alarm stopped. i heard a weird clicking noise. then i shut my door and went to the store. when i came back, my car wouldnt start. i went to the cadillac dealership and they said that there was a problem with the alarm and that it wil cost me $500. wtf. can anyone please help me out...asap. my car is still in the shopping center parking lot since last night.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Default RE: CAN ANYONE HELP ME...ASAP!!!!!

Looks like there's allot of people on here that read these but don't reply, I really don't know enough about to help but it looks like its been a while since this has been posted. Did you find out what the problem was? Hope it worked out for ya good luck.

Old 06-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Default RE: CAN ANYONE HELP ME...ASAP!!!!!

thanks so much for replying...at least someone did...and yeah...its been a while. you know what...im not really sure what was wrong...we always had to jump start the car...and sometimes when we would put the car in park...the whole car would die. no radio, no power, nothing...my boyfriend did something to it...you know guy stuff...and it running okay now. it took a few days though..but at least it works...thanks again for replying...that was sweet of you. if ever you need help with anything...(except about cars...haha...) just ask! [sm=massbounce.gif]