My car was stolen ....

Old 07-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Default My car was stolen ....

My car was stolen about a month ago and they found the 2002 DTS sitting on the discs!!!! I just got it back today and found a couple of things wrong with it: fog light is loose, passenger front window rolls up when it wants, passenger front wheel makes a loud noise and my on board computer is telling me to "SERVICE TIRE MONITOR". The best thing is they (Dealership and Insurance) are saying this is NOT as a result from the theft and told me to pick my car up when I was ready. Just to arrive at the dealership to find that I have to pay for the technician to diagnose what the problems are $95.00. They found that the fog light bracket is broken, the window needs a master switch and the bearings are out causing the noise. Keep in mind that car hit so hard on the ground that it buckled the passenger front side quarter panel. And oh yeah, the car fell on the jack and a part of it was still in my door (passenger front). Coincidence, I don't think so.

This is my third Cadillac - 1st from a dealership...

VERY, VERY DISGUSTED!!!

Old 08-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Administrator
Default RE: My car was stolen ....

this was clearly caused by the theft...i would press the issue.

Old 09-25-2006, 04:10 PM

I would suggest that you write a personal, factual letter (short and to the point) president of GM. I have found that when I want a quick answer, going to the top always works. Let them know what is going on and I am sure you will get some action.

Old 09-29-2006, 06:39 PM

Go to Advance auto and the have a machine that'll tell you the problem... but if the window goes up whenever then you got a shortage in the wiring. and if all else fails GM is big in customer satisfactory go and write a letter and get in noterized then send it to GM.