03 Deville driver side panel not working - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

Old 01-08-2018, 06:08 PM

Default 03 Deville driver side panel not working

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this site. I have an 03 Deville and the door panel controls do not work. I cannot lock/unlock the doors, I cannot roll the windows down or up. Also, when I turn the car ignition off and open the driver door, the radio stays on instead of turning off like they are supposed to. The radio stays on until i open any other door, I usually open the rear driver side door to lock the doors and make sure the radio shuts off as to not kill the battery. I am not sure if it is a fuse problem or not. Thank you in advance for the replies

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
05 sts ac blowing hot on driver side, passenger side blowing cold. scollins45 Cadillac STS 0 10-03-2017 09:45 AM
1993 Sedan Deville - Fuel Panel and Electronic Climate Control Panels not working Tekar111 Cadillac Deville 2 08-06-2017 07:56 PM
2003 CTS Driver Door Panel Not Working Carney16 Cadillac CTS 1 01-22-2012 03:30 PM
AC not cold on driver side bbaz101 Cadillac Deville 3 04-24-2011 02:54 PM
driver side power seat quit working kgn552004 Cadillac Deville 2 07-12-2007 11:32 PM

Tags
panels, power windows