Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

Questions about customizing interior

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Default Questions about customizing interior

Hey everyone, im new to this site. I just picked up a black on black 03' CTS with great mileage on it. Its a sport edition and its really hooked up man.

Anyways, i wanted to know if anyone had any info on customizing the interior.
The thing is, i have 3 flat screen monitors i want to put in, 2 in the headrests and 1 in the dash.

Now i spoke to someone about this and they said that it will be too hard to cut the headrests and install the monitors because there is no mounting for it. So he suggested i buy pre made headrests with monitors in them. But i already have the screens and i want to put mine in.
So what could i do as an option?

Also, What about the dash where the stereo sits, ive seen pics on cardomain.com of customized cts' with their stereo takin out and a screen put. How does that affect the my options in the car, cause everything is pretty much programmed from my deck.

I also want to get the CTS-V front bumper, where would i purchase that from???
i already ordered the grill off ebay for a good price so im just waiting for it to come in.

If anyone can help me, please let me know cause i want to hook it up real quick for the summer.

Thanks Guys
Later

Old 07-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Default RE: Questions about customizing interior

I haven't really heard of anyone adding an after market Dvd player. I myself just purchased a Cadillad CTS Nav/DVD 6 CD player off ebay. I've seen these added to the CTS's. The V bumper is had to come by. I myself have been looking for one. The good thing is that the V grille fits on out CTS's too.