Need Help customizing my 2004 Deville

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Default Need Help customizing my 2004 Deville

What's up people? I just got a 2004 black Caddy Deville...beatiful. I'm looking to modify it in ways except I've never had experience doing this. Most websites can't find rims or grilles and I can't find any 2004 Devilles really hooked up, it seems like everyone would rather modify a 300C. I'm getting a signing bonus for joining the army of about 20,000 bucks so I'm looking to really make this look nice, except I can't think of anything. Any ideas???? Or perhaps something to help me get started. Thanks.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: Need Help customizing my 2004 Deville

hi sly....
start by lowering that big boy - Eibach makes a lowering kit - will get you about 1-1/2 - all you really need for that model - don't forget to get it aligned afterwards - you will want to save those new lo-profiles you NEED to get.
20s - your choice...
E&G Classics makes a billet grille with night vision - looks great on your car. You might want to get it powdercoated black to match the paint... but the dark gray might do it...
Corsa makes a great exhaust system for your car - nice and throaty lo end - quiets out at highway... get the sport tuned one - little louder -
limo tint - it is a caddy... (if you can get away with it - check out the law first)
Film the headlights - always looks cool - you probably can't get covers for them -
lets see pictures!!!

Old 08-31-2007, 10:49 AM

Hello Fellow 2004 Deville Owner,

I am a proud owner of a Black 2004 DHS, so I have the same problem as you in finding excellent aftermarket parts for my Deville. My goal has been to accentuate the car's looks but keep the luxury refined look. So the sites below do not have any crazy mods but they do offer some nice aftermarket parts for you. Disclaimer: I am only listing these sites becuase they offer parts for sale. I am not endorsing them as stores nor the quality of their parts etc... etc.. etc... [:'(]

1) http://www.wooddashexperts.com/customer/home.php
If you go into the Cadillac Dash menus, you shall see that they have Grills(about five different types), Flat Wood Dash Trims(I have seen this kit, and it is awesome, it also matches your factory wood if you have the DHS or DTS, or even the regular version. However, they do not have molded kits), Custom Floor Mats, Chrome Trim (Chrome accents), Rear Spoilers, even Lambo doors. This is the one site that I have found that has many cadillac parts.

2) http://www.voguetyre.com/index.cfm
This is the site that the Cadillac dealerships get their accent tires and grills from. So if you want some nice accents, Grills, Tires, Rims, Gold plated Cadillac emblems etc... check out this site.

3) http://www.westcoastradios.com/page/page/613754.htm
This company offers replacement parts for GM vehicles. If you have an 04 radio, it is common to have the buttons wearing off do to the factory paint.. they have replacement radios that might work well

4) http://www.solidsignal.tv/prod_display.asp?PROD=XMDGMK
If you have a Bose System, and some say even if you do not but have a radio with a "Band" button, Terk makes a hideway unit that allows you to use your factory Class II radio to control the XM satellite hideway control module. If you have the Boss System, you can check to see if your radio is ready for satellite by pressing the "PTY" button on the radio. It should display "Satellite not found...." Anyway, from what I have read on the web, this kit is it. Comes with everything needed...

5) http://stores.ebay.com/LKQonline
This site deals with used OEM parts. I think they are full cars that are salvaged etc.. not sure though. Anyways, it is great site to find replacement parts that are worn down, or a broken and you do not want to pay dealership prices.

I hope this helps...please post pics of your mods when you are done. As for me, I have about 12,000 miles before my bumber to bumper warrant expires. Then I shall begin the project "Deville Refinement". Hopefully the mods then will not void my GM Extended Warranty.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:19 PM

Tint the windows, throw some 20's and low pros on, and throw some subs in the trunk. DeVille's are all ready pimped out as it is, rims, subs, and tint are all you really need.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 PM

has any one seen the Cadillac Deville DTS-M? I am trying to get the projection headlights like the ones on this car. let me know if you know. thanks I have a 2004 deville with some upgrades. Chrome full fender trim, door handles with cadillac accsent, 20' greed wheels, jvc dvd deck, 2 12' eclipse subs, coming soon e&g front grille.