Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

2009 CTS Gadgetry questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 12:00 PM
Default 2009 CTS Gadgetry questions

Last year I bought my wife a 2009 CTS (performance version) and she positively LOVES it! But let's just say we're both pretty busy, and although we understand most of the gadgetry, there are a few things we have yet to figure out.

One is the outside mirrors. According to the book, these mirrors can be set to drop down when the car is put in reverse -- sort of a predecessor to the backup camera. If the car has memory seats, which we have, it can be enabled -- but it's not in the menu. Does this make sense?

Next is the Bluetooth. Yes, it took a year to enable it -- my wife prefers the Onstar phone -- but today we tried to use the Bluetooth from my phone. We've got it paired, and I tried to make a phone call with it -- and it seems to be working. But I cannot figure out how to play music from the cell phone into the car stereo. Does the Bluetooth not have this feature? If it does, any suggestions?