Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

'09 CTS-V Campaign

Old 06-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Default '09 CTS-V Campaign

I just received my '09 CTS-V and took it to my local Cadillac dealer for my state vehicle inspection. They told me that it needs to have some new programming dumped to it for "usability issues". The ticket said Recall 09039. They didn't know what it was about other than it wasn't a safety issue and would take about an hour to get done. Since I had already waited an hour for a simple inspection on a practically new car, I passed. Does anyone know the details of what this campaign is going to fix?

Thanks,

Eric
'09 CTS-V
'93 Allante

Old 06-18-2009, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by DCI-Fan View Post
I just received my '09 CTS-V and took it to my local Cadillac dealer for my state vehicle inspection. They told me that it needs to have some new programming dumped to it for "usability issues". The ticket said Recall 09039. They didn't know what it was about other than it wasn't a safety issue and would take about an hour to get done. Since I had already waited an hour for a simple inspection on a practically new car, I passed. Does anyone know the details of what this campaign is going to fix?

Thanks,

Eric
'09 CTS-V
'93 Allante
I have not heard about a recall, but I will check with my dealer to see what I can find out. Congrats. on the v.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:09 PM

I found out that 09039 is an early bullitin on the cts-v. You should take it in and have it taken care of. Dan