Allante Club of America's AllanteNet

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Location: Canfield, Ohio (halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh)
Default RE: Allante Club of America's AllanteNet

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

ps: Bill, it will not be long now before you owe me for anothersilly bet that you made with me.So that your wife does not find out the amount of money you will lose to me, I will accept a money order.

Gary,
Just checked Skybus out of Columbus to Lauderdale $100 round trip. I'll deliver in person if the the XLR sees an 8th model year! Not to worry, wifey gives me 6 bucks a week that I don't have to account for!

Old 02-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: wcoates

Once again I want to give Stealth and G.A.R.Y. all the kudos for giving us an alternative site. While not around as long, it has the possibility of developing into as good if not better site. I am thankful for having it!

We just have to get the players here. I have about 50 e-mail addresses in my Allante folder that I can use to invite folks over, how about everyone else?

Bill,

thanks for the Kudos. Gary and I keep at the support, on all three sites, one way or another.
It feels GOOD to not be an Allante orphan like the previous times the site went off the air .. no?

The 2nd home we set up here .. HAS done as we intended and it is WORKING !

FYI - I have written several emails to the ADM over yonder and offered both TECHNICAL HELP & this site for the benefit of the Allante Community, NO STRINGS ATTACHED. I have no response.

Should you decide to pass on the message, use this link below .. it takes them straight to the Allante section.
https://www.cadillacforum.com/forumid_44/tt.htm

and for God's sake, it is election time ..
its gonna get pretty nasty in about 3 days, just the battle between the D candidates, lets stir the S*** ..
lets have fun, AGAIN !
use this one:
https://www.cadillacforum.com/forumid_4/tt.htm

I keep thinking that everytime Allante owners feel abondoned, thye start dumping cars with ANY problems.
Someday, I will divulge the cost of the '92, but for now, I dont want to hurt the market COMPS any worse.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Gary,
Just checked Skybus out of Columbus to Lauderdale $100 round trip. I'll deliver in person if the the XLR sees an 8th model year! Not to worry, wifey gives me 6 bucks a week that I don't have to account for!
Bill,

you can always get about $50 for the grill pimple ...

Old 02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

ps: Bill, it will not be long now before you owe me for anothersilly bet that you made with me.So that your wife does not find out the amount of money you will lose to me, I will accept a money order.

Gary,

Six bucks a week?? You da man!!

I will have a limo pick you up.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 76eldoragtop

Damn, from what I'm reading here it sounds like you guys should have a hostel takeover.
Actually a friendly purchase would be better. Anyone selling?