Suspension sponsored by Arnott Inc. Discuss anything suspension related within.

99' Deville Service stability/abs indicator coming on

Old 05-19-2017, 03:19 AM
Default 99' Deville Service stability/abs indicator coming on

Hey guys. Back again. Tackling these issues that seem to be racking up on me.

The service stability and abs sensor seems to be kicking on often. Sometimes randomly during a drive or sometimes when starting up. I plan on replacing the rear air ride with conventional spring load suspension come this fall. Outside of that future plan. I wanted to pick your brains about what it could be.

I have replaced the wheel hubs in the front end which are complete with the abs sensors, I am unsure where else to check my connections on that to verify that everything is communication smoothly with the sensors.

my rear seems to be sitting on the low side. The air ride doesn't kick on unless I have my ignition switched to the battery engage. Otherwise I never hear the pump running. I am curious why the stability service lights would be going off outside of the obvious rear suspension issues.

This is turning into a real head scratcher for me. I really want to keep the old gal running as long as I can. Any sort of input on this would be helpful as I know little outside of the scraps of info I can dig up on forums and Google. Thanks y'all. Much love.

Last edited by Caddingtonbear; 05-19-2017 at 03:22 AM.