Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

68 Fleetwood fuelpump drive wanted.PLEASE

Old 12-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Default 68 Fleetwood fuelpump drive wanted.PLEASE

Can't believe I have had no response to my previous ad for the following!!! I am dissapointed in you all.
I URGENTLY need the eccentric pump drive for my Caddy. Until I can get her moved she is stuck in my garage with 3 foot hanging out of the doors. Bloody UK garages-Just not designed for gas guzzlers! Perhaps I should sell the Caddy and buy myself an M bloody G bloody midget! See how you like that!!Somebody must have a scrap engine with this part on it????????
Not the kind of thing that goes wrong- I just don't have one at all!!
Please help. I know it's just a little part to you guys but to me it's the wellfare of my car and the security of my garage ( and my snapon tool chest)!
Best wishes to all for Crimbo!
Regards, Kevin.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: 68 Fleetwood fuelpump drive wanted.PLEASE

Hey there caddykev: Go on line to www.usapartssupply.com They should have it for you. You could also try www.kanter.com Good luck getting you baby on the road again.

Old 12-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Default RE: 68 Fleetwood fuelpump drive wanted.PLEASE

Hi Brougham 1,
Thank you VERY much!!
Contacted usapartssupply and they had one on an old engine. Mine for $35.00.
It's hard to find these contacts without a little help sometimes.
I would like to say that anyone who needs Caddy bits,this company are first class and real helpful.
Thanks again Brough.
Guess I'll have to keep the Cad now and shelve my secret plans to buy an MG Midget. Sigh! ( I'm not a hairdresser anyway so not owning one is fine by me).