Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

wrecked '99 DeVille: Guaging Interest

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Default wrecked '99 DeVille: Guaging Interest

Ok so I've got a 1999 DeVille Base that unfortunately I put into a ditch at a decent speed (about 45mph) Would be repairable but I don't have the money or time and am wanting to get rid of it. Engine should still be good, although I think I may have destroyed ps pump, unsure as I'm not really a northstar mechanic. If anyone is interested, I can post pics of the damage and go into further detail, but for now let's just say that the front passenger corner light housing needs replaced, front fascia (spelling?) needs fixed/reattached, rear bumper assembly needs a lot of work, one flat tire and a hose disconnected from something and laying on the ground. I paid $3500 to a dealership about 2 weeks before this happened and everything on the car was great (still hasn't hit 100k mi). I am posting this to guage interest and get an idea on prices (i'm open to reasonable offers) I live in KS and don't have the ability to deliver so you will have to pick up.

Thanks for looking
Az

Old 11-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Certified Members

pictures would help

Old 11-18-2009, 02:40 AM

sorry this took so long, but here's pics of the damage, open to reasonable offers and will answer any inquiries. Looking to buy a new car but the wife says this one's gotta' go first.

Pics were too large for forum regulations and it's 2:30 am so I just upped to photobucket, here's the link

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...ede3/Caddilac/