Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1994 Fleetwood for Sale (FL)

Old 10-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Default 1994 Fleetwood for Sale (FL)

I have a 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood I am trying to sell. In any case I figured I would post it here as I am a long time reader of the forums.
It has very low miles. A link to the craigslist posting is at the end of the post.

I have a 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood for sale. It is a very nice ride especially for someone who likes V8 cars. It is in pretty good shape for its age as well.

Pros:

-64K miles

-Brand new tires

-Mechanically excellent shape

-Brand new Optispark, Wires, Plugs, Water pump, ICM, and a dozen other things.

-This car has the larger LT1 motor rather than the smaller L07 offered in previous years. This motor is the same motor that came in the 90's Corvettes and this car is very fast because of it.

-This is the same car as the Chevy Caprice that was used as a cop car in the early 90's. It is also the same as the Buick Roadmaster.

Cons:

-Only the drivers window works, The others work but fall off the tracks. I have the rollers to replace them but I haven't done it.

-It needs paint, especially on the roof. All chrome is excellent though.

- The interior has some wear, chiefly, it has a cracked dash, and some wear in the drivers seat.

I am the third owner of this vehicle and have only owned it for a short time. I bought it before I moved to Tallahassee and realized that I just bike everywhere instead. The previous 2 owners were both elderly.

Email, Call, or text (941)807-0526

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood **64k miles**