Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
View Poll Results: Are you interested in this?
Yes
0%
No
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

1991 El Dorado Barritz

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2021, 10:45 AM
Default 1991 El Dorado Barritz

Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name is Josh. I'm posting for my nieghbor, her husband passed away a couple of months ago of colon cancer and she is neither car or internet savvy. She has a beautiful car, but it isn't starting or showing it has any power. She said it ran when she parked it, but that was a few years back. Tires still hold pressure, has 2 extras on Caddy rims in trunk. Only has 136,009 miles on it. White with chrome trim. Blue leather interior, everything original. Other than the latter mentions problem, limited other issues. Has a ripped center console lid that needs fixing, small crumbling on driver Fender, and she says it needs a new exhaust. This thing is beautiful, I'd take it but my wife would kill me if I bought another project. I have a 93 acura legend and I know the two aren't even in the same class. But I figured I should post this where someone that would love it could find it. She said something about calling a scrap yard, but I don't want to let a beauty like this end up crushed. Trying to get at least 700 for it as is. Reply or send me a message if you want more info, glad to talk on phone but if interest let me know and I will send my number. We are in Southern Idaho, Idaho Falls specifically. Please someone save this! It's just beautiful!

Dented fender.

Ripped center console

Old 07-30-2021, 09:04 PM
Default Update

I got this running like a dream. I can even get ahold of extra CCR struts for alot cheaper than most might be able to. It has the CCR warning on the computer. I think this might just need a bit of lubing to work as I found out this Sat for 6 years. Runs and drives. Asking 2200. Let's talk if interested in struts