Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting out a 2005 Cadillac Deville Base - Las Cruces, NM / El Paso, TX area

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 06:03 PM
Default Parting out a 2005 Cadillac Deville Base - Las Cruces, NM / El Paso, TX area

I recently came across a wrecked 2005 Cadillac Deville that I bought sight unseen thinking I would just need to do some cosmetic work and replace some cooling system parts. But once I started taking the car apart I found some frame rail damage on the passenger side so I've decided to part the car out instead. It has 121,XXX miles and the interior and exterior (minus the wrecked bits) are in excellent condition. The engine and trans are still good. I was able to get the car to turn over but didn't want to start it with no coolant and radiator. I am in the process of stripping the car down and haven't sold anything just yet so I still have basically every part. The exterior and interior are gray in color. The car has sat for over a year but the engine bay seems to be the only thing that really got dusty.

As I continue getting parts off the car and cleaning them up I am taking pictures of them and listing them online for sale. Everything but the hood, passenger fender, passenger headlight assembly, and front bumper are in great shape. Paint is really good on the rest of the car. One of the rims is bent pretty bad but the others are in decent shape. I'll attach a few photos and add more as I take them.

If you're interested in any of the parts just let me know and I'd be happy to work something out. I'm trying to break this thing down pretty quickly too so I'm very willing to negotiate on pricing. I do live in the Las Cruces/El Paso area but there are some things I'd definitely be willing to ship. If you would like to know if I still have a part, just ask and I can send you photos if you need as well. Anyways, thanks for reading guys and take care!

Old 09-15-2020, 11:50 PM

Here's a few more photos. I've almost got the entire interior and body panels off the car along with the exhaust system which is completely rust free. I'm working on getting the rest of the dash out to remove the harness. The engine and trans removal will be coming up soon where I'll then get the rest scrapped. I'm still getting things cleaned up before taking more pictures and I'll keep posting those as I take them.