Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

* 1994 Cadillac Seville *

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 12:27 AM
Default * 1994 Cadillac Seville *

Offered for sale is my 13 year young Cadillac Seville. This will probably be the most comfortable car you will ever own because of the plush leather seats which are fully adjustable.

There are a lot of features on this car- power door locks, power windows, automatic trunk-closer, 10-way power seats, aircompressor for air-ride suspension etc. EVERYTHING IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL! The A/C is frigidly cold which is an absolute must in Florida. The paint is in great shape as well.

Note: There is a scratch on the driver door and a small pea sized ding on the rear passenger door. Of course, being a Florida car, there is no rust on the body.

Recent work done: Replaced HVAC fan, Dog-bone engine support, spark-plugs, two of four coil packs, recent oil / air filter change, new battery and the tires have at least 80%+ tread left.

Specs:
Make, Model, Year: 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS
Color: White
Stereo: Radio with cassette player
Engine/Trans.: V-8 4.6L, Northstar 32V - Automatic
Mileage: ~ 146k

I purchased the car for my parent's anniversary but they recently bought a new car and have no use for this one. Therefore, I have decided to sell it. It is being sold AS-IS, with no warranty expressed or implied.

Payment terms:
I will not accept personal checks. I would prefer cash, but money order is also acceptable. The title is clean and ready to be transferred to you.

Shipping: Local pick-up only.

Contact: Please feel free to contact me between 9A.M. - 10 P.M. at
(863) 860-2605. If I am unable to take your call, please leave a message with your name and number and I will call you back. You may also email me, but for quicker response I would recommend contact by phone.

Thanks for looking! It's time to make a change so don't be batty- drive a Caddy!

The car is priced for quick sale. I am open to reasonable offers, so feel free to make one. I can also obtain more pictures for serious buyers if desired.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Default RE: * 1994 Cadillac Seville *

My name is charlie and was interested if its still for sale and what you are asking for it.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Default RE: * 1994 Cadillac Seville *

Hey Charlie! I sent an email to you today. I'm not sure if you've received it yet. Yes, the car is still for sale. I'd be glad to return your call as well. If you'd be willing to provide me with a callback number I will gladly do so. I wasn't aware that I gave all the information but left out one of the most integral parts- the price. We can discuss through email or by phone.

Josh