Annoying water spots! - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Paint and Body Tech Looking for some information on body work or a new paint job? Talk about it here!

Annoying water spots!

Old 07-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Default Annoying water spots!

Hi guys!

So I moved to a new house a couple of months ago and my baby has to sleep outside. I usually cover it when I think it is going to rain but I got caught off-guard a few times. As a result, this happened:

First it really upsets me but more importantly I canít get rid of it, I spent approximately 20 minutes rubbing it with a towel damped in soap but itís still here.
So my question to you all week end warriors out there is:
How the F do I get rid of it?

Old 07-11-2018, 02:49 AM

Hi,

I got something similar last year, I asked my detailer for some advice and he told me to use a product called ecoclean delete from a company called IGL Coatings, it worked wonders: it is formulated to “eat” the stain (the words of my detailer, not mine ahaha) thanks to its very high acidity.

Here is where to buy it: https://www.lazada.com.my/products/e...4__10001098__1
This being said, urban rain is usually very high in iron so you might want to try an iron remover too... I am not too sure about the effectiveness but if everything else fails that could be your last resort.
It is a Malaysian company hence they are on this website and not on amazon, sorry ahaha!