Other Cadillac Models Dont see your model listed above, this is your section!

1965 Elvis Gold on Gold El Dorado

Old 08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator
Default 1965 Elvis Gold on Gold El Dorado

1965 Elvis Gold on Gold El Dorado
St Louis, MO
30,000 miles

$119,000

VIN E5158965

Finished in over 40 coats of of hand-rubbed Gold Pearlescent paint with specially designed gold interior by Elvis Presley himself. This unique motorcar was designed and created by both Elvis Presley and the King of Customs himself, George Barris, who happened to be one of Elvis' closest friends. This great piece of motoring history has many unique features and is truly a one of a kind creation. Where there have been many cars that Elvis has owned, this is, in fact, the only car that Elvis Presley ever designed. This was, in its namesake, his Dream Car. It is the only opportunity to aquire what we believe to be one of the most important Elvis Presley memorobelias in history. This car was also licensed to Hot Wheels and the Mattel company, so a Hot Wheels miniature was produced and, in itself, is a collector's item. This motorcar was completed for the Elvis Presley Cosmetics Company by George Barris after Elvis Presley passed away. From there, it went on tour and soon became famous as one of the most well-recognized Elvis Presley cars of all times.

14 karat gold plated exterior components. Hand swirled gold leaf stripping by Bob Bond. 40 coats gold/pearl of essence lacquer paint. Machined formed gold E. P. hood ornament. Interior upholstery concept by Dick Dean. Rear seat entertainment compartment. Guitar styled rear seat speakers. Guitar styled sun visors. Gold RCA record discs mounted into tonneau cover. Ten year anniversary guitar pins by P.I.T.T.S.

ebay item 160145360932

Old 09-19-2014, 12:38 AM
Banned

Yeah its a good one,i checked its Vin and everything is genuine.I love these type of cars because these are of old style and in which i am really interested.But its price i can,t manage now so if anyone other want to buy it so its a very awesome car.