Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

why cant we have it all?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Default RE: why cant we have it all?

ORIGINAL: hyperion

You know what's "scary" to me? They are teaching all the detainees at Quantanamo "English!" Thus making it a lot easier for them to become "real" terrorists upon their release!
I only wish they would spend our money teaching immigrants the language! (So I could stop pushing "1" before every transaction.)
With 44 million hispanics and growing, pretty soon you will be pressing 2 for english.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:32 PM

Well id definitely have to say that there are only two people left that i would even bother to go vote for if they're left. That would be Obama and Huckabee.
Being younger im looking more towards the future, for someone that has a bigger picture in mind when they think about policies, and someone who keeps their morals ahead of anything else. I think way too much has happened recently through errs of judgement by the government, and the american people.
Look at the freakin Patriot Act for god sake... Who decided that they wanted to let the government in on any conversation they want. next its gonna be camers in our houses to make sure we're not committing "acts of terrorism" at home...

Anyways, if it comes down to hillary and mccain i dont think im even going to take the time out of my day to vote. that'll just be even more asurance to me that America is no longer on top of what the OFCK is going on in its own borders. We better not fall for it again is all I can say...

Old 02-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Tech Certified Members

ORIGINAL: cadillaczak

Well id definitely have to say that there are only two people left that i would even bother to go vote for if they're left. That would be Obama and Huckabee.
Being younger im looking more towards the future, for someone that has a bigger picture in mind when they think about policies, and someone who keeps their morals ahead of anything else. I think way too much has happened recently through errs of judgement by the government, and the american people.
Look at the freakin Patriot Act for god sake... Who decided that they wanted to let the government in on any conversation they want. next its gonna be camers in our houses to make sure we're not committing "acts of terrorism" at home...

Anyways, if it comes down to hillary and mccain i dont think im even going to take the time out of my day to vote. that'll just be even more asurance to me that America is no longer on top of what the OFCK is going on in its own borders. We better not fall for it again is all I can say...

IMO, there are NO viable candidates left standing as of today.
No matter which course the election takes, the next 4 years will
be as sad of 4 years as I can imagen for our country.

WOW .. talk about timing .. did you see this add on top of this page?

Old 02-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Tech Certified Members

All this reminds me how important is to have a balanced breakfast.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:38 AM

Way I figure it is that we have just "one" vote if we want to get out of Iraq in less than eight years and keep from crossing the river into Iran.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Certified Members

ORIGINAL: hyperion

Way I figure it is that we have just "one" vote if we want to get out of Iraq in less than eight years and keep from crossing the river into Iran.
OK .. I will bite ...

Who ?