Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

golf

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 11:32 AM
jim
Default golf

Subject: Take a SWEATER..............[/align]
[/align][/align]
[blockquote]

Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and oneremarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out ofbed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his
buddies and play a round.

His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it! We'll make it apriority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are onthe golf course.

The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought mywife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."

Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planningthe cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car,reading the manual."

They all turned to the last guy in the group Stealth, who is staring at themlike they've lost their minds. "I can't believe you all went to suchexpense for this golf game. I slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning foreither sex or golf ' ...and she said ... "Take a sweater."
[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/blockquote][/align]

Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Default RE: golf

Out of every four guys, there is useally one smart one. Is that the moral of the story?

Old 10-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Tech Certified Members

Good one Jim keep them coming!!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 76eldoragtop

Out of every four guys, there is useally one smart one. Is that the moral of the story?
Maybe Jim can enlighten us as to the identity of other two guys?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:30 PM
jim

Sice GARY has all the $ from all his bets against Bill, he prob. got the big diamond, and hyperion(Zin) do to his age, thought of the cruise, as he could relax on that.Stealth was the only smart one!!as usual.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Jim

Ya gotta pick someone else for the diamond dude, as Bill has not paid on any of the bets yet.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:49 PM

Actually the joke was funny but I feel for the guys who need an excuse. For 55 years I have had a wife with the attitude that "if it makes you happy."
That through about two dozen sport cars, a half dozen motorcycles, a half dozen boats and about five aircraft. She's a "keeper" and I was just reminded of that when my oldest son called me Saturday to inform me he had just arrived home after taking the train to New Jersey to pick up a BMW convertible he had just purchased sight unseen over "E" bay. I asked him what Patty (his wife) thought about the car and he said her comment was "as long as it makes you happy!"