Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

salutations

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 01:03 AM
Default salutations

I have been a Caddi owner for...about a week. lol. My first car was my little 93 Accord. I then wanted the power of the V8...so I opted for the less chosen path of modification. Cadillac. It was like my Accord in a way. Not many parts were made for it, and everyone wondered why you didn't choose another car. The only difference is noone ever called this a Civic. lol. The car that I got was a local guys. I'm like the 3rd owner. 105-ish miles on it. It has the metallic brown exterior with the vinyl top (full size) and a brown-ish velour interior. It has the wire 15 incher hubcaps with a few other options. I already got a Pioneer CD/MP3 headuit for it, some hyperwhite bulbs (that **** me off becasue they're blue...lol), and a Fram Air-Hog filter. I was gonna get the K&N...but I got the Fram instead. lol. As for future plans... I plan on custom fabricating an exhaust. High-flow cat, chambered piping, Flowmaster muffler, and some dualies out the back/side. I want it to look sorta like the 77-ish Trans-Am's how it sorta peeps out the bottom of the side of the car. Like under the side of the rear bumper. Just barely noticible. Some small to medium sized chrome tips to accent it too. I want something with an assertive idle, calm cruising, but a mean WOT. Then, instead of getting some rediculous chrome aftermarket rims, I plan on getting some newer stock chrome Caddi rims (if they bolt up). Like some from the newer Deville Touring Sedans. 5% tint all around. Just stuff to accent the rest of the car nicely. Stuff that if I did to the Honda I would look retarded. lol. So, I still don't have any pics of the DeVille yrt becasue I lost my camera at prom (but found it) and it's been raining like crazy here. So yeah. I'll have some up in a few days hopefully. Lates.