Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

New member getting started - Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Default New member getting started - Cadillac Coupe DeVille

And here is how I got here. My wife's uncle passed away in July of this year and I bought the "87" Coupe de ville that he had owned from the estate. I did this to keep the car in the family.So now it is my wifes car. It has been well maintaned over the years and had only 92,000 miles on it when I bought it.The Caddy is a cream color with matching interior (no cracks in the leather seats)and tan colored carraige roof.
I belong to other forums. So when I had a problem with the glove box latch I didn't hesitate to type in Cadillac Forum on Google search and presto. Thanks for the quick responce to my problem even though I figured it out later myself.Looking forward to being a part of the Cadillac family forum. Time to go![sm=burnout.gif]

===================
Moderator Edit: Title

Old 10-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New member getting started

Welcome to the forum. Your wife now has a pretty cool car and sounds like it's in great shape.Sorry for her loss. Feel free to explore all areas of the site. We have some pretty good guys and ladies here and a few good techs on board. I f you want post some pics of your new ride. Enjoy.

G.A.R.Y.

Old 10-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Default RE: New member getting started

Welcome to the Cadillac Forum!!!