Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Hi! Proud new owner of 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Old 07-18-2015, 01:39 AM
Default Hi! Proud new owner of 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Hi all,

Just bought my first Cadillac from a private seller in Los Angeles.

She's pearl white with chrome, black, white, and gold accents, and custom chrome rims. I haven't yet seen these rims on other Cadillacs.

Just over 100K miles. Incredibly clean. Engine runs beautifully and looks extremely clean. I want to take the absolute best care of this car that I can. I get the sense that she is a special vehicle and will reward me with many thousands of miles of reliable service if I take care of her properly.

Oh, and I named her Pearl

Advice on how to properly maintain such a wondrous vehicle is certainly welcomed. I've never been a car person, but I feel like I need to become one so that I can provide proper care to this car.