Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Hi! This is my first Post!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Default Hi! This is my first Post!

I live in south carolina and I just bought my 2006 CTS! Im loving it. Thinking about getting the cold air intake installed, what do you guys think? please let me know! Thanks!

Old 10-11-2013, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by iboyt
I live in south carolina and I just bought my 2006 CTS! Im loving it. Thinking about getting the cold air intake installed, what do you guys think? please let me know! Thanks!
Getting a cold car intake installed in your system is probably a great idea, it enhances the performance drastically. But do remember to read the manufacturer's manual carefully because different brands have different makes.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by TamekaMaines
Getting a cold car intake installed in your system is probably a great idea, it enhances the performance drastically. But do remember to read the manufacturer's manual carefully because different brands have different makes.

Thanks Tameka! The brand I looking to purchase one from is K&B And I hear they're very reliable and have a great reputation! They make one specific for my car. If you have any more info on that company or any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Old 10-14-2013, 01:41 AM

Welcome aboard the forums,
I hope you have a great time here and have a nice stay.
Glad to have you up here.