Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Hey All

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Default Hey All

I have been a member of Cadillac Forums for a long time. Even before i had owned a Lac myself personally.
I had always believed that Cadillac Forums . com was always the place to be. seeing as that was the place I was at even before I myself personally owned a Cadillac.

I was there for many years.
I do not believe its right to bash and or discredit any other site any where else.
But I do believe I have the right to express my opinion about another site that I was once proud and true to be a member of for many years.

As far as Im concerned,
The afore mentioned site has sadly gone to the wayward of the mutts that have been allowed to take control of what was once a great "dog pile".

Cadillac drivers for Cadillac owners....Or Cadillac owners with a BMW ATTITUED????

Old 02-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by KlrOntherd
I have been a member of Cadillac Forums for a long time. Even before i had owned a Lac myself personally.
I had always believed that Cadillac Forums . com was always the place to be. seeing as that was the place I was at even before I myself personally owned a Cadillac.

I was there for many years.
I do not believe its right to bash and or discredit any other site any where else.
But I do believe I have the right to express my opinion about another site that I was once proud and true to be a member of for many years.

As far as Im concerned,
The afore mentioned site has sadly gone to the wayward of the mutts that have been allowed to take control of what was once a great "dog pile".

Cadillac drivers for Cadillac owners....Or Cadillac owners with a BMW ATTITUED????
well, some of us were there before this site existed.
now you know why we exist here ..

welcome

Old 02-03-2009, 09:18 AM

I, Myself am finished with the other site.I think some people over there are JERKS!!! Having said that I'm done.( I will never grace that forum again).

Jono

Old 02-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jono6406
I, Myself am finished with the other site.I think some people over there are JERKS!!! Having said that I'm done.( I will never grace that forum again).

Jono
JUST so you all know, in this site, us, the MODERATORS, have asked each other to moderate each other so not one of us, will ever mis-behave, or become a jerk.

And let me tell, you, some of us have gotten a bit emotional now and then .. only to have one of the other site moderators jump in and smooth the waters. Then we tend to go fishing!

what is that phrase? Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely!

I would dare all the Cadillac sites out there to do the same. But, please, no one here, should hold their breath!

'quote

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

by John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902).

The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887

Last edited by Stealth; 02-03-2009 at 10:18 AM.