Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Hello from a potential owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Default Hello from a potential owner

hi all,

im new to the forum. I live in NYC and FL and I’m curreently in the market for a performance based daily driver. I think I’ve narrowed the field to an ATS-V or an Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio. So I’m game to see how folks are making out with their Cadillacs. I’ve narrowed the field by removing the C63 and M3. I thought the Cadillac was better outright not even factoring the price difference in. The Alfa is stunning too, different, but stunning nonetheless.

My primary concern with the Alfa would be the potential finickiness of a very tuned Ferrari engine for DD. Cadillacs platform may be the more reliable in the end. Most reviewers rave about Cadillacs chassis development. From what I’ve also researched the only negative is interior bit, where they all lack IMHO, the CUE system gets very low marks. Apple CarPlay will be fine for me.

im also a bit of a modder so I’d love to read about some fund ATS-V’s just for fun.

Cant wait to see what folks think.

Last edited by Zer0t; 11-11-2017 at 05:21 PM.