General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP PLEASE !!! 1987 brougham wiper motor pulse module HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 04:52 PM
Default HELP PLEASE !!! 1987 brougham wiper motor pulse module HELP!!

I am really struggling finding a pulse module for my '87 Brougham wiper motor. I've looked and called prolly 5 places and non seem to have a module, let alone the one that looks like mine. What confuses me is I can't find any that look like mine. I see what is supposed to be a replacement like on ebay but they don't look right. Can someone point me in the right direction please?? In the pics, can someone explain

the parts for me....I am an armature so, my apologies... tia
The wipers run on med and high and then won't shut off or park, intermittent wont work either....research I saw pointed to replacing the pulse module....willing to replace the whole motor and module but can't locate a whole assembly......really frustrated

Old 03-31-2023, 10:24 PM

Hey Steve, just wondering if you ever found one. I have a brand new OEM example of exactly what is in your photo, seen below next to the one in my 1992 Brougham which looks nothing like it 🤦‍♂️ In the photo it's rotated 180 degrees opposite how yours appears in your photo.
I called a Cadillac dealership a few months ago trying to track down a part # for a wiper pulse board module for my '92 and they looked up the part # for me over the phone. The protective cover for it was riveted on over the pulse module, so I trusted the dealership and ordered the part from ebay. I finally drilled those rivets out today and much to my dismay, the part I ordered looks nothing like the one in my car. If you're still looking for it I'd love to sell it to you for what I bought it for ($50) win-win for both of us. Now I'm in the same boat as you, endless google searches and can't find one that looks like the one in my car. 😭

Old 04-01-2023, 06:37 AM

I sold the car to Jesse.... pls contact him at jesseleejones04@aol.com

He would prolly be interested in this....and.....thank you!!