General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer Advice In The Milwaukee WI Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Default Dealer Advice In The Milwaukee WI Area

I just recently purchased a 2004 Seville and have a few items I’d like fixed under the remaining warranty. I bought the car out of state and per advice from this forum, checked with a local dealer about handling the items and it looks like there will be no problems.

Now I have to decide on what Cadillac Dealer to have service my car. I thought I’d be able to tell something by visiting the Service Department and seeing the facilities, but I guess I didn’t notice much or I don’t know what to look for ?

Bottom line, and this is a long shot, has anyone dealt with Cadillac Dealership service departments in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area ? Any good or bad comments would be appreciated …

Thanks … Tom

Old 05-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Dealer Advice In The Milwaukee WI Area

I have dealt with a dealership in Florida. I became friendly with the service manager and that helped with warranty work on my allante and getting a free rent a car etc. Bottom line is not what the place looks like or not who the service manager or service writer is. It's the mechanic working on your car. You will not watch him doing any work and will probably never meet him.

In your case it is warranty work that will require new parts, etc. If something is not fixed correctly they will stand behind their work.As for honesty, most are some aren't. Maybe someone in your area has experience with the dealership. I wouldn't worry to much, they should do you right if they want you to come back.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:24 PM
Default RE: Dealer Advice In The Milwaukee WI Area

Crest Cadillac on Capitol Drive in Brookfield. They are an excellent dealership.