Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

need advice on a Cadillac dealer in the Baltimore/Washington area - Cadillac CTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Certified Members
Default need advice on a Cadillac dealer in the Baltimore/Washington area - Cadillac CTS

ORIGINAL: Torch

Hi, I'm considering the purchase of a new CTS. I own a Subaru Forester, old Chevy S-10, and a 2006 Trailblazer SS. I am also considering buying my fathers 1976 El Dorado, which my sister inherited. It is in Showroom Condition! and only has around 30k miles on it. But having said that, still need an auto for taking on trips etc. The SUV's are nice, but are limited in their use.

Can anyone give me the name of a good dealer in the Baltimore/Washington area, or anywhere within approximately a 250-300 miles radius? I am looking for a dealer that will be willing to order me a CTS at the lowest cost.

Thanks for the forum and all the great Caddy info.

DDH
Cant help you with the dealer choice, but IMO, you are buying the right car.

Also, the considering? ohh man .. buy that car from the sis, today, before she dumps it.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Default RE: need advice on a Cadillac dealer in the Baltimore/Washington area - Cadillac CTS

Try Jason Manning at Jim Stutzman Chevrolet, Cadillac & Buick. He is located in Winchester, VA. As I am sure you are aware, there are many Cadillac dealers around the Beltway, this one is a little off the beaten path and are very reasonable. Great service too.

Good luck.