Classifieds Feed Provided by RacingJunk.com

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 03:54 AM
Default 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood

I'm reluctantly selling my 1996 Fleetwood Brougham with the V4P towing package. It's painted Medium Marblehead Metallic (a beautiful silver-gray) with the matching Brougham vinyl roof. I just bought a house, and not surprisingly the Caddy doesn't fit in the garage. The car is too nice to not be garaged, so I want to find a new home for it. It has about 122,000 miles on it, and I'm only the third owner. The first owner had it for the initial 15 or 16 years of its life, the second owner had it for about a year, and I've had it for less than a year since then. To my knowledge, it has seen very little winter. The car is in excellent condition, especially considering its age. I'm asking $6800 for the car and everything detailed below that's included. I live in Saline, and I work in Ann Arbor, so I'm happy to show the car anywhere in the area.

More photos here: http://imgur.com/a/UIr9E#0

Good stuff:

-Since I bought it, I've put new tires on the car. (It was on the original whitewalls before that!) The tires have around 1000 miles on them.

-I've replaced the front struts and lubed the chassis and suspension, so it rides just like it should with the perfect amount of float.

-I also installed a set of remote electrically operated exhaust cutouts aft of the catalytic converters. Press a button hidden under the dash and it sounds like a NASCAR stocker. Press it again and it goes quiet enough that you wonder if the engine is still running. This installation was done in a completely reversible manner, so if you want to put it completely back to stock you'd just need to replace a couple of sections of the exhaust (they were nearing replacement time anyway) or you can just ignore it and never press the button, but it's a great way to surprise the heck out of people at stoplights. Installation and the small amount of fab work necessary was done at a reputable local custom shop. Video here: http://youtu.be/7-u3ODjHO0s (It's louder in person, but I think the iPhone's auto-leveling mic diminished the sound a bit.)

-The left rear window sliders have been replaced. These are a trouble spot for these cars because of a bad original design that stressed the sliders unnecessarily in the tracks. I pulled the door trim and re...

$6,800
Posted by: rxsn85d
Post Date: November 13, 2013
Expires: February 5, 2014

More...