Cadillac V Series This section is for discussion about the performance minded CTS-V, STS-V, and XLR-V.

Team Cadillac CTS-V

Old 04-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator
Default Team Cadillac CTS-V

March 17, 2007

Aschenbach Takes Second for Cadillac in SebringSEBRING, Fla., March 16, 2007 – For the fourth straight year, Team Cadillac was on the podium in the season-opening round of the SCCA SPEED World Challenge GT series at Sebring International Raceway. After three consecutive runner-up finishes by Andy Pilgrim, this year it was Lawson Aschenbach who claimed runner-up honors in his first race with Team Cadillac.

"We really wanted to win this race, but the Corvettes are tough to pass," Aschenbach reported. "They're 125 pounds lighter than us and use the same engine as our Cadillac CTS-V race cars. I can't say enough about Andy. He had a bout of bad luck this weekend, and he deserves to be up here along with me. I'm sure he'll be back."

"Today’s SPEED GT race will be televised tape-delayed on Sunday, March 25, at 2:30 p.m. ET on the SPEED Channel. The next event for Team Cadillac is the Grand Prix of Long Beach on the streets of Long Beach, Calif., on Sunday, April 15, at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. local time). That race will be televised tape-delayed on Sunday, April 21, at 3 p.m. ET on SPEED."