Cadillac V Series This section is for discussion about the performance minded CTS-V, STS-V, and XLR-V.

Cadillac CTS-V and three kids

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Default RE: Cadillac CTS-V and three kids

I've had my V for 2 years with 2 kids, both in car seats. The car is on the narrow side, but certainly doable w/3 kids. The car has good looks, nice interior, nice option content, good fuel economy and decent power for a 3,900 pound car, great brakes and handling. With pricing falling in line in the mid to high 20's for a 05 w/ low miles, I think it's a great buy. Just be sure and shop for the correct car, get the VIN and go to a dealer and see what work has been performed under warranty. That will give you a heads up on abuse.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: CTS-V beat the vettes

ORIGINAL: Stealth

can the back seat hold THREE child seats?

boy oh boy, are those kids going to have fun back there experiencing all those "G's"

I love the CTS-V, really, I do.
IT will beat maybe 95% of the Vettes on the road today.

Do take a look at the '08 CTS-V AWD ...
THAT is the car to have owned when you brag 20 years from now !

By Arthur St. Antoine
Photography by Anton Watts

it's been a decade since any GM car took home the Golden Calipers (the Chevrolet Corvette won back in 1998) -- prepare to rewrite everything you think you know about what's in the General's store. With this bold, savvy, uncompromising showpiece of a sedan -- the all-new Cadillac CTS -- GM has leapt straight from the rabble's side of the velvet rope into that coveted, highly selective inner sanctum marked "World's Finest Cars." For that remarkable achievement, and for making us grin like lottery winners every time we drove it, the CTS is our enthusiastic choice for Motor Trend's 2008 Car of the Year.

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/...8_cadillac_cts

can i call them or what ...

and that is not even the "V" model ...

Old 11-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: CTS-V beat the vettes

OK .. OK .. I can accept it. There will not be a '08 CTS-V AWD until '09.
They been trying to convince me but I had hoped .. in vain.

You can have a CTS, a CTS-4 (the AWD), or a CTS-V but no CTS-V AWD,
not yet. Rumor has it, that the demand for such, is increasing with not a single car
in sight.