Cadillac SRX The SRX offers the versatility of a mid-size sport utility vehicle with a sports car feel

CUE Blank screen/ Steering wheel controls not working

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 11:45 AM
Default CUE Blank screen/ Steering wheel controls not working

I have a 2013 XTS 70k miles. My cue is completely not working with a blank black screen. My steering wheels button lights are not lighting up also.

- I bought a brand new battery
-I checked for blow fuses- none found
-i swapped my hmi and and cue unit into my buddys escalade and it worked! by worked i mean I got the cue to show up "theft lock" on the screen. Clearly its not going to be fully functional because of the different vins

Please let me know your thoughts or ideas on what to check and/or whats going on!
-Problem 1- non working cue
-Problem 2- non working steering wheels lights- The function of the steering wheel buttons DOES work

Old 12-23-2021, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by ff54976
I have a 2013 XTS 70k miles. My cue is completely not working with a blank black screen. My steering wheels button lights are not lighting up also.

- I bought a brand new battery
-I checked for blow fuses- none found
-i swapped my hmi and and cue unit into my buddys escalade and it worked! by worked i mean I got the cue to show up "theft lock" on the screen. Clearly its not going to be fully functional because of the different vins

Please let me know your thoughts or ideas on what to check and/or whats going on!
-Problem 1- non working cue
-Problem 2- non working steering wheels lights- The function of the steering wheel buttons DOES work
Have you fixed your problem? If so what was the repair needed?