Cadillac Escalade The full sized sport utility vehicle that has combined the versatility of an SUV with the luxury associated with the Cadillac name

oxidation!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Default RE: oxidation!!!!!

ok thanks a lot guys, im a try the swabbing first and then if it occurs again i'll use an alternative method(good thing im albanian, so we have lots of 100% vodka, and yes it is good to drink, hahaha

Old 07-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

I have a 502 crate motor I can't wait to drop in to a Impala or Chevelle. Wish I could find one that didn't need body work. Great lookin car dude, I'm seriously jealous.

Old 07-24-2007, 05:38 AM

Thanks,
It is a blast to drive, especially with the 4speed. Working on engine stuff is another story however. The car has like 34 factory accessories. These include vac***e powered headlight doors, Comfortron climate control a/c, power door locks, etc as well as a smog pump since it's a 4 speed. This stuff creates so much craziness under the hood, that to take off an exhaust manifold or other component is quite a chore. I guess this car and the Caddy are more alike than I thought lol

Old 07-24-2007, 09:11 AM
Tech Certified Members

that '68 Impala i had, was by far, my very best car at the time i was going to "drive-in-movies"
those were the days ! ask me what movies i remember !