04 ESV Ballast - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Escalade The full sized sport utility vehicle that has combined the versatility of an SUV with the luxury associated with the Cadillac name

Old 07-22-2018, 07:58 PM

Default 04 ESV Ballast

Hello!

New to me 2004 Escalade ESV Platinum. The drivers side headlight ballast is out. I am looking everywhere for a replacement options. I have spent the last 2 days looking for headlight assemblies and just change out from the HID's and move directly to LED, but I haven't seen anyone that has done this or anything on fittings. It looks like possibly ACDELCO PT1639 is the female connector to connect to the ballast, but I haven't been able to fine a male version to plug into so I don't have to cut the wires. I don't know if you have to trick the computer if you wire a LED headlight directly into the 3 wire connector.

Anyone cross this bridge or willing to help?

Thank you!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2005 CADILLAC CTS 3.6 oem ballast replacement? 12 pin or four or six pin??? Dylan Kozemski Cadillac CTS 0 01-11-2018 09:21 PM
Ballast part number and good oil leak stop Beavoid Cadillac DTS 0 06-17-2016 07:56 AM
ESV Platinum Interior Parts Storm2 Cadillac ESV 2 07-21-2008 07:12 AM
Information on the ESV llogan_jones Cadillac ESV 4 10-27-2006 01:41 PM
Just purchased a 2005 Escalade ESV today danksontl Member Introduction 0 06-11-2005 09:52 PM