Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

SERVICE TIRE MONTIER

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Default SERVICE TIRE MONTIER

HEY GUYS CAN ANY BODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM I HAVE A 2003 CADILLAC DIVELL
AND FOR SOME REASON IT SAY'S SERVICE TIRE MONTIER IS THERE SOMTHIN I COULD DO TO RESET IT THANKS

Old 12-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Default RE: SERVICE TIRE MONTIER

unless one of ur tpms went bad or its broke. the only way to reset it is to change the bad one. to know which one is bad go somewhere where they can check it

Old 12-05-2008, 07:22 PM

Personally I would just have the dealer turn them off.
They are a pain in the butt.
Every time you have your tires rotated you need to have them re set.
The pressure range is so slight that if you live in a climate with more than 2 seasons they will be constantly telling you to adjust your pressure because of temp changes.
They really are a pain in the butt. And its not just Cadillacs. All vehicles, imports included.
Ive heard of people paying to have them removed. Removal isnt necessary though. They can be disabled.

Just do the way its always been done. Look at your tires every day. If one is low its noticeable.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: KlrOntherd

Personally I would just have the dealer turn them off.
They are a pain in the butt.
Every time you have your tires rotated you need to have them re set.
The pressure range is so slight that if you live in a climate with more than 2 seasons they will be constantly telling you to adjust your pressure because of temp changes.
They really are a pain in the butt. And its not just Cadillacs. All vehicles, imports included.
Ive heard of people paying to have them removed. Removal isnt necessary though. They can be disabled.

Just do the way its always been done. Look at your tires every day. If one is low its noticeable.
thats true i dont like them either especially if ur a tire changer like me. u have to be real careful when ur taking the tire off so u wont brake the sensor i heard they cost like $90 a piece. like u said u can tell if ur tire is low by just looking at it or just check them once every 2 weeks or once a week